• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
NTFan11

New Endzones

Come on @Brett Vito. You cover North Texas so get us some pictures of the new endzones instead of some Clemson National Championship ring. Haha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Brett Vito said:

@Venson Turf is in.. Not the lettering.

Thanks Brett. I knew you would get me straight. As soon as they put the lettering down, can you snap us a couple of pics?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MeanGreen01 said:

Doesn’t look like it is finished; post from today’s practice: 

I hope they have some more to do because that hardly looks like something that would have to be custom ordered. Looks almost identical to the rest of the field. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I hope they have some more to do because that hardly looks like something that would have to be custom ordered. Looks almost identical to the rest of the field. 

I was under the impression, from earlier reading this Spring, that the endzones were going to be a different shade (like Matt's Flying Worm logo).  Maybe they had production issues, or deadline issues, or both. No info, just speculating.

As long as the Mean Green crosses the end zone more times than our opponents.  Forget about end zone cosmetics.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Gotta hand it to Incarnate Word, like Boise States trendsetter blue turf, how about camouflage end zones!

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/5/7/17329300/incarnate-word-camo-end-zones

What makes Boise State’s field unique is that the entire playing field is blue, not just the end zones.   Make the entire field camouflage, then they’ve got something to compare to.  Tricking up the end zones is not unique.