Charlotte (1/4/18)

CMJ

32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Well I learned tonight that you shouldn’t stand at a basketball game. Even if it’s only in the last 30 seconds... 🙄

They would have stood if they were behind me.  Lol or moved.  

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, DeepGreen said:

WTF happened?  At home, no less.

Ton of turnovers first half. And some missed point blank layups. Free Throw shooting wasn't good but I'm afraid that's just who we are right now. Played much better 2nd half but left room for Charlotte to make a play and they did. Disappointing loss. Still will take 2-1 after 3, but man we needed this one.

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Did someone really ask you to sit down?

I was in a seat nearby. He did not ask him to sit down. He yelled "sit down". Then when exiting the guy said it was rude, used the F word and said he should kick his a**. All that for standing in the last minute of the game.

He never said anything to the guy until the end when he told him children were present and he should watch his language.

Further, I doubt that guy had a ticket for a seat in the donor section.

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Did someone really ask you to sit down?

Yep! I find it ironic considering McCasland and the bench often try to get the fans into the games during key moments. As mentioned already he said a lot more than sit down... It lasted from the last UNT possession to when I finally made it up the stairs. 

I was actually so distraced I didn’t fully understand how the game ended until I watched the ending again after the fact. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1