When...?

Ben Gooding

On 12/24/2017 at 7:16 AM, UNTLifer said:

I am sure Christmas Eve\Christmas\New Year's would be a good time, even if he were being replaced.  SMH.

Don't care. If he would have to worry about money after a 10-15 year D1 coaching career then he has more worries than being pushed to the curb. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

Don't care. If he would have to worry about money after a 10-15 year D1 coaching career then he has more worries than being pushed to the curb. 

It's about being a decent human being and not wishing to turn the holiday season into a bad experience for him and his family. On top of that, coaching at the D1 level is about relationships. That's what has gotten SL multiple coaches from the P5 since he's been here and I'm sure if want more experienced coaches or if we want to eventually see SL have a successful career in the P5, burning bridges is not the way to go.

I've never been critical of your posts, either because I didn't care about the subject or because to an extent I agreed but what you're requesting is simply irresponsible. Who's going to want to work for a guy who fires you during the holidays.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

It's about being a decent human being and not wishing to turn the holiday season into a bad experience for him and his family. 

I agree with everything you posted, but you could have stopped here. Then again, it is probably lost on the thread author.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

It's about being a decent human being and not wishing to turn the holiday season into a bad experience for him and his family. On top of that, coaching at the D1 level is about relationships. That's what has gotten SL multiple coaches from the P5 since he's been here and I'm sure if want more experienced coaches or if we want to eventually see SL have a successful career in the P5, burning bridges is not the way to go.

I've never been critical of your posts, either because I didn't care about the subject or because to an extent I agreed but what you're requesting is simply irresponsible. Who's going to want to work for a guy who fires you during the holidays.

Does Jan 2 officially end the holidays? If so, I can patiently wait a week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4