Biggest game in the SL era against FAU

p_phelps

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Do you mean besides the NCAA recruiting violations Baylor admitted Kendal Briles and other assistant coaches committed?  

Maybe, maybe not.  Should an alumnus care about who is hired to represent them, their university, and their degree? Yes.  

Recruiting violations are significantly different than the rape scandal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Kiffin and Briles, arguably the 2 shadiest people in NCAA-F. Suspension lifted just in time for a must win game. 

Briles to the FAU admin "hey cover this S* up we got a game to play, dont tell the media though"

I can assure you the FAU football is not the tail wagging the dog.  It's comical that 3 straight 3 win team is telling the university anything!  I will also go out on a limb that Briles comes to work keeps his head down and probably doesn't say anything just based on the allegations you are bringing up.

Kiffin shady?  I don't see it.  His career has been in reverse P5 OC; NFL HC; P5 HC (leaves for his dream job and pisses a lot of people off ); P5 HC (with a boat load of sanctions coming his way; was winning before scholarhips go away); P5 OC (3 straight SEC championships, 1 NC; probably another if Saban wasn't a narsacist).  I don't know about you but I made a lot of mistakes in my mid 20's to early 30's and fortunately they weren't in front of a national media.

But you should go back and complain about a booster who is helping your program by buying a whole section of tickets.  Your program gets the money(which is more important than butts in the seats at our level).  It's not his fault he can't get anyone to use them.  So silly you are little cute bird.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

I can assure you the FAU football is not the tail wagging the dog.  It's comical that 3 straight 3 win team is telling the university anything!  I will also go out on a limb that Briles comes to work keeps his head down and probably doesn't say anything just based on the allegations you are bringing up.

Kiffin shady?  I don't see it.  His career has been in reverse P5 OC; NFL HC; P5 HC (leaves for his dream job and pisses a lot of people off ); P5 HC (with a boat load of sanctions coming his way; was winning before scholarhips go away); P5 OC (3 straight SEC championships, 1 NC; probably another if Saban wasn't a narsacist).  I don't know about you but I made a lot of mistakes in my mid 20's to early 30's and fortunately they weren't in front of a national media.

But you should go back and complain about a booster who is helping your program by buying a whole section of tickets.  Your program gets the money(which is more important than butts in the seats at our level).  It's not his fault he can't get anyone to use them.  So silly you are little cute bird.

At least we don't have rape apologists in the front office. I will take a completely empty stadium as long as we don't have that.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, FAU Connoisseur said:

Send that link then.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/12/21/baylor-fined-ncaa-ruled-committed-recruiting-violations

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

K Briles: " do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players."

Fucking gross. If I were you, I'd disown my school for letting this trash work there.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, meangreenthirteen said:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/12/21/baylor-fined-ncaa-ruled-committed-recruiting-violations

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

K Briles: " do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players."

Fucking gross. If I were you, I'd disown my school for letting this trash work there.

The quote is so silly, so ridiculous that I find it hard to believe it was said.  If it was, then I hope there is a recording because no court is going to agree he said that.  Its some scum bag attorney trying to make headlines and a nice settlement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

The quote is so silly, so ridiculous that I find it hard to believe it was said.  If it was, then I hope there is a recording because no court is going to agree he said that.  Its some scum bag attorney trying to make headlines and a nice settlement.

It's on an affidavit that's now a matter of court record. So take that for what you will.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, meangreenthirteen said:

It's on an affidavit that's now a matter of court record. So take that for what you will.

Prove it

Look can we keep the the rape argument off here. regardless. 

3 minutes ago, meangreenthirteen said:

I could do an affidavit about the quote.  "I was there and he didn't say it".  if you had an independent 3rd party saying he said, I would be with you, but you are getting your panties in a bunch over an accuser (who has an agenda) and being guided by an attorney.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Recruiting violations are significantly different than the rape scandal.

Your response seems to approve of bringing in a guy with recruiting violations on his record in back to back years because it's not as bad as the rape scandal?  What are you saying here?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1