North Texas Football

Ken14

Where can I find a genuine " NORTH TEXAS " football that we see in games and practices...the ones with the green letters and the Eagle.....a "must have " for my collection.....

Thanks in advance and as always............................GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'd just steal one while they are out practicing.

Perhaps, create a diversion to make the entire team look away... I would consider a near naked woman on the opposite side of the field. If it was a Dodge coached team, I would have you consider a big pile of marijuana. While they are distracted, take as many footballs as you can. Keep one for your self and sell the extras. 

It is the perfect diabolical plan. And you will makes tens of dollars too. This is your road to being a hundredaire. 

You're welcome. 

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Travis said:

I'd just steal one while they are out practicing.

Perhaps, create a diversion to make the entire team look away... I would consider a near naked woman on the opposite side of the field. If it was a Dodge coached team, I would have you consider a big pile of marijuana. While they are distracted, take as many footballs as you can. Keep one for your self and sell the extras. 

It is the perfect diabolical plan. And you will makes tens of dollars too. This is your road to being a hundredaire. 

You're welcome. 

Thanks for the wonderful insight!!!.....going to keep shopping.......GMG

• Upvote 1

Team store isn't going to have them.

They're custom made by this company in North Dallas- biggameusa.com

They sell game balls for other teams, but I'm sure due to our wonderful licensing agreements, they can't sell ours. Maybe call them and give them some cash under the table? Otherwise you'd have to contact somebody within the AD.

I personally wouldn't mind some NT football coasters like they have for other schools. It shouldn't be this hard for the AD to take our money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, GRN-WHT said:

Team store isn't going to have them.

They're custom made by this company in North Dallas- biggameusa.com

They sell game balls for other teams, but I'm sure due to our wonderful licensing agreements, they can't sell ours. Maybe call them and give them some cash under the table? Otherwise you'd have to contact somebody within the AD.

I personally wouldn't mind some NT football coasters like they have for other schools. It shouldn't be this hard for the AD to take our money.

I'll holler at BIGGAME to see if they'd make them by the dozen for UNT fam to purchase.  I'll post back when I hear from them. 

3 hours ago, UNT86 said:

You may also try talking to the Mean Green Club staff.  Perhaps, with a small additional donation, you could get a game used ball.

Honestly a good/great idea.. offer it up to the them and see if they bite.. The football has to cost like 20-30 bucks could be a nice little profit thing for them.