'17 WR Greg White (Georgia) [LOI: NT]

BillySee58

6'3" 175 lb receiver from Riverdale high school in Riverdale, Georgia. Currently committed to Grambling State. Also was offered at one point by Tulane (February) and Ohio (June). Additionally has been offered by a few other FCS schools.

highlights:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/2828592

http://247sports.com/Player/Gregory-White-81322

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I saw this earlier... I didn't wanna post it up if it was the 6'3 WR that rumored

You don't need to hesitate to post an offer you see. If there is a player reporting a UNT offer, and it appears legitimate, the purpose of this board is to post it. See who we're recruiting

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

Now we're rolling! How many receivers do we need though? One more?

Need a few of them... We lost 4 WRs and we weren't exactly stocked at WR.. Last camp, SL and GH talked about how they needed to add more WRs.. WR and OL were in need of more depth.. and they added 6 OL

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

If you haven't read this yet, it's worth it. Our partnership with the Cowboys keeps paying huge dividends. 

I'm just going to say it now.. But with how Michigan is doing some of their spring camp in Rhome this year, like they did in FL last year.. would be super cool if they did practices down at the star.. Would be a great recruiting thing as well, saying that they train with at the cowboys complex...

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I'm just going to say it now.. But with how Michigan is doing some of their spring camp in Rhome this year, like they did in FL last year.. would be super cool if they did practices down at the star.. Would be a great recruiting thing as well, saying that they train with at the cowboys complex...

Tweeted at TheWren last week about holding Spring game at the Star.  Would be great and would generate more coverage/interest.  Lots of moving parts to try and get that coordinated though.  Will update if I hear back.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, TreeFiddy said:

Tweeted at TheWren last week about holding Spring game at the Star.  Would be great and would generate more coverage/interest.  Lots of moving parts to try and get that coordinated though.  Will update if I hear back.

That would be great!! would get people not even interested in UNT to come out and we may catch their eye! Brilliant idea!!  Love the partnership with the most popular football team on the planet. I love going to Dallascowboys.com to listen to the draft show and the first thing I notice is the green ribbon (offical partners of the Dallas Cowboys UNT). Wren is doing more now than the former ever did. Must be somthing in the water over there in Clarksville Tx/Valliant OK ;p

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

The only thing that could be a problem would be that around the spring-break time is when the NFL teams can do OTAs, but I would think/ hope  that with UNT paying a few million to the cowboys could get them some practice time.. Also, would be a great way to get UNT out there in the Frisco area since its booming, recruiting, and showcase the Frisco campus.. Also, would give people another reason to come out to the star.. I'm sure JJ and the cowboys could practice at Jerry-World...

Also, White took us up to 8th in the C-USA rankings...

4 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

The only thing that could be a problem would be that around the spring-break time is when the NFL teams can do OTAs, but I would think/ hope  that with UNT paying a few million to the cowboys could get them some practice time.. Also, would be a great way to get UNT out there in the Frisco area since its booming, recruiting, and showcase the Frisco campus.. Also, would give people another reason to come out to the star.. I'm sure JJ and the cowboys could practice at Jerry-World...

Also, White took us up to 8th in the C-USA rankings...

If Bradley decommits we'll be back at around 10th. Js

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not a fan of the Spring game at The Star but would be on board for a spring scrimmage there.  Texas Tech has a spring scrimmage in Midland every year the week prior to the Spring game as a thank you to all of their supporters and alumni in the Permian Basin.  I think doing something similar at The Star would be great, but the Spring game should stay on campus.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2