Offensive Issues

UNTLifer

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

And even if he did, who cares about down or up votes on your posts? Its not you are winning or losing anything based on your vote totals...

I like the defense mechanism in play here. Lots of people like me or are even ambivalent towards me, it's just that gosh darn 90 is so dedicated to being mean. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

I like the defense mechanism in play here. Lots of people like me or are even ambivalent towards me, it's just that gosh darn 90 is so dedicated to being mean. 

And shows his dedication to meanness by really getting back at posters with the power of DOWNVOTING!!!

Snowflakes gonna snowflake...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, UTSA Fan said:

Lol! I didn't graduate from UTSA, you just trigger like other snowflakes when you see that! 

My bad...I never got the UTSA Fan backstory pamphlet. Glad to see UTSA and UNT are deadlocked at one bandwagon fan a piece. I also am not quite sure you know what triggered means, but I hope you continue to use it well in all your online interactions, especially the ones where you have to explain you aren't really mad and it is all funny to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Quoner said:

My bad...I never got the UTSA Fan backstory pamphlet. Glad to see UTSA and UNT are deadlocked at one bandwagon fan a piece. I also am not quite sure you know what triggered means, but I hope you continue to use it well in all your online interactions, especially the ones where you have to explain you aren't really mad and it is all funny to you.

Zzzzzzzzzz weak ass post but happy your done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, UTSA Fan said:

Zzzzzzzzzz weak ass post but happy your done.

Well, now we're never gonna learn your backstory. I feel like a real cuck....almost lower than the Joe Paterno statue when it fell over.  

Also...you're. 

EDIT: We're fighting because you can't read a joke about someone else correctly, so maybe time to just sit a few plays out and get amped for the next series?

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 2