So what's everyone grilling and drinking on Saturday?

NTAlum09

55 minutes ago, MeanGreenDadx2 said:

Yes, all the condiments you could want (maybe).  Ketchup, several kinds of mustard, 2 kinds of relish, chopped onions and sauerkraut.  Am I missing something?

I will be there about the same time with both canopies for lots of shade.

Napkins

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Napkins

Since we are playing SMUUU, I will be bringing the fancy monogrammed linen napkins (paper towels), folded with the silver napkin rings.  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

I'm more than happy to have you over as long as you don't bring 25 of your buddies with you. 

Come on now...I doubt he could get their entire fanbase to come with him.

I'll be doing either ribs or brisket tacos

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

I am bringing my Balls and beer, some essential vitamins in liquid form.  

Sausage stuffing balls with fresh  home ground pork that is. More to come!  

5 hours ago, Aldo said:

The wife, kid, and I have occasionally been posting up next to you guys and partaking of some of the food. Feel like I should return the favor with some beer. 

I'll definitely have some whiskey on hand, any beer preferences for folks over there?

x2

I have my Dad and a buddy that are coming to the game with me, would like to crash your tailgate, but don't want to come empty handed. 

What beer/liqour/etc. should I bring? I am going to have a bottle of Bulleit for me and to share, but I don't think that will be enough for all the thirsty peeps around, so willing to bring a couple of 24 packs.

Edited by BigWillie

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

Seriously....someone invite this guy to their tailgate...... if you wanna hang out with some dudes that might grab your ass look no further than here 

GMGTailgate.png

Stop on by the more the merrier. Try some of my Homemade Sausage Stuffing Meatballs made from scratch with fresh ground pork they go really well with beer. Sounds like we might be missing one to lead a bachelor party. 

Maybe Wren Baker can stop by as well. 

10 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

Any idea if someone in your group is bringing a grill again? I was thinking of crashing your tailgate and bringing some bacon wrapped goodies to grill along with me...

There will be room on my grill (and in my stomach) for them! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

x2

I have my Dad and a buddy that are coming to the game with me, would like to crash your tailgate, but don't want to come empty handed. 

What beer/liqour/etc. should I bring? I am going to have a bottle of Bulleit for me and to share, but I don't think that will be enough for all the thirsty peeps around, so willing to bring a couple of 24 packs.

Bring your favorite , I am happy with Miller Lite. There is a rumor of lucky green Jell-O shots you never know.

Just now, KingDL1 said:

Bring your favorite , I am happy with Miller Lite. There is a rumor of lucky green Jell-O shots you never know.

Good deal, will probably bring that and then some good craft beers. 

Good idea on the Jello shots. Might have to make something like that myself for the crew.

2 hours ago, THOR said:

Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the best I've had...

Has anyone had Audacity's Oktoberfest? Any good? Haven't been super thrilled with bulletproof or sunset.

I might bring some Texas Helles. Also might try Zomer Pils, haven't had that yet.

8 hours ago, UNT90 said:

There will be room on my grill (and in my stomach) for them! 

Outstanding. I'll have a bunch ready for the grill. Now I just have to convince AoM to come out early for all the fun.

8 hours ago, Aldo said:

Has anyone had Audacity's Oktoberfest? Any good? Haven't been super thrilled with bulletproof or sunset.

I might bring some Texas Helles. Also might try Zomer Pils, haven't had that yet.

If you didn't like their other beers you will probably think Free Fallin' as an average marzen.

I haven't had Zomer Pils yet so nothing to add there.

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sound_Man said:

We will start with steak and brats Friday night. Breakfast tacos Saturday morning and fajitas in the afternoon.  All served with a fresh glass of helmet beer. 

For those unfamiliar with the glories of Helmet Beer:

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

Audacity is king currently in physical presence in Denton, but Armadillo Ale Works will always trump it in quality; Honey Please right now is to die for.

• Upvote 1