#HUNTingtonSeason Now Open

UNTFan23

I wonder if this will be one of those 30 minute magical hunts of climbing up, getting situated, and literally seeing a grouping of deer just walk out like they've just been waiting on you to show up. OR will it be one of those uncharacteristically cold 10 degree mornings and you just decided to go anyway. You drive out, walk to the stand of choice, climb up, get situated and sit there for 4 or 5 miserable hours to see nothing. Not even a squirrel. I  guess time will tell. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I hope our prospects don't feel like we're going to kill them & hang their heads in Littrell's office.

The quiet period just ended, so I figure it has more to do with that.  I like the message and aggressiveness this tweet seems to portray.

• Upvote 1

2 full days. 10 percent of the time left. 

I was hoping for some verbals by now.

Weren't you?

It may be a VERY tough go this recruiting season. And it shouldn't be held against Littrell.

I see UNT looking to snag some guys who lose offers late to other programs. If Littrell can do much better than that, it could mean very good things for recruiting next cycle. 

Everybody should just be prepared for a way below average class this time around.

And guess what? It's not Littrell's fault.

Not Littrell's fault.

Now that I said it 3 times, do you get it?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

7 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Weren't you?

It may be a VERY tough go this recruiting season. And it shouldn't be held against Littrell.

I see UNT looking to snag some guys who lose offers late to other programs. If Littrell can do much better than that, it could mean very good things for recruiting next cycle. 

Everybody should just be prepared for a way below average class this time around.

Not Littrell's fault.

then whose fault is it 90?

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

14 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Weren't you?

Not Littrell's fault.

The Dead Period ended last night at midnight.  By my calculations, that would be 19 hours ago.  Not two full days.  Good Lord.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

The Dead Period ended last night at midnight.  By my calculations, that would be 19 hours ago.  Not two full days.  Good Lord.

Good Lord! It was my understanding that it ended at midnight the 13th, which would be 2 full days. Good lord! If I'm wrong, excuse me.

Oh, and Good Lord! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Read emmitt's post above, which you reiterated your stance of 2 full days, and it might clear some of this up.  Then again, if we had hired Fritz and had been competing against nobody for an option Quarterback, we would have probably got a couple by now.  I would expect our 1st to come this weekend after visits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Read emmitt's post above, which you reiterated your stance of 2 full days, and it might clear some of this up.  Then again, if we had hired Fritz and had been competing against nobody for an option Quarterback, we would have probably got a couple by now.  I would expect our 1st to come this weekend after visits.

This is the crap that deteriorates threads. This is how you get off the subject and then blame me. So small you are.

Try reading what I wrote. It isn't Littrel's fault. This class will suck because Littell had 3 weeks with a full staff in place to recruit. Fritz's may not suck as bad ONLY because Tulane may have been starting from a better point than having 2 recruits.

But Fritz had nothing to do with this UNTIL YOU DRUG HIM IN. 

You are one of the worst about this.

Oh, and just for you, RV is an F'n terrible AD and this program will never stop losing until he is gone. Not that you would ever care.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 16

7 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

My 4th grader throws better tantrums than that.  Try again.

Ok, here ya go.

If RV hadn't ran this thing so far into the ground, you wouldn't have to be ok with losing like you are and have been the entire time you have been on this board. But I guess its kinda easy when you aren't really financially committed to the program, so I understand.

Just know that losing will continue until RV decides to retire. Because its very evident that UNT cares so little about athletics that they will let him remain as AD until he decides when he wants to leave. Crappy schedules, crappy ticket office, lying to the fan base continually just doesn't matter at UNT, because UNT simply doesn't care about athletics.

Because they know fans like you will always be there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8