MGB: Morris transfer closer to being finalized, sources say

Brett Vito

UNT90, please stop all of the negative comments!  Everyone knows you hate RV.  Try being positive for a change.  I think we have a great leader for our FB team.  These next few weeks are very important before signing day.  Recruits do look at sites such as these to get the feel of the fan base.  I would bet that our athletes spend less than 5% of their time with anyone in our Ath Dept., much less the AD..

People like you are why I try to stay of this site.

Get behind our athletes!  Stop all the negativity.

Mean Green for Life!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I personally think this site is a great forum to voice your opinions both positive and negative . I guess my point and what aggravates me is that it doesn't matter how positive things seem to be going. Each thread that seems to be optimistic is continuously brought down by someone who just can't get over the past.I agree RV would be out a long time ago if it was my choice , but it's not . And threads like this about a good player that could help the program isn't the right platform for continued rehashing of our anger towards the athletic departments mismanagement. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

UNT90 trying to turn a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with RV into a thread that's all about RV...shocking....

That is why everyone is tired of his act.  Every thread he comments on  turns in to a bash RV thread.  Such a whipping.

Welcome home Alec.

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

UNT90 trying to turn a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with RV into a thread that's all about RV...shocking....

How long have you been on this message board? It's kinda what I do, you sorry SOB.

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

That is why everyone is tired of his act.  Every thread he comments on  turns in to a bash RV thread.  Such a whipping.

Welcome home Alec.

And yet you just can't let the comment go by without saying anything and helping me turn it in that direction.

So... Thanks? 

And RV sucks, by the way. 

18 minutes ago, ntsumck said:

UNT90, please stop all of the negative comments!  Everyone knows you hate RV.  Try being positive for a change.  I think we have a great leader for our FB team.  These next few weeks are very important before signing day.  Recruits do look at sites such as these to get the feel of the fan base.  I would bet that our athletes spend less than 5% of their time with anyone in our Ath Dept., much less the AD..

People like you are why I try to stay of this site.

Get behind our athletes!  Stop all the negativity.

Mean Green for Life!!

Recruits don't make decisions based off fan websites. You, and collectively we, aren't that important. I know that's hard for sone out there to hear. 

So please don't use that as an excuse not to hear an opinion you don't like. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

22 minutes ago, GreenBeer09 said:

I personally think this site is a great forum to voice your opinions both positive and negative . I guess my point and what aggravates me is that it doesn't matter how positive things seem to be going. Each thread that seems to be optimistic is continuously brought down by someone who just can't get over the past.I agree RV would be out a long time ago if it was my choice , but it's not . And threads like this about a good player that could help the program isn't the right platform for continued rehashing of our anger towards the athletic departments mismanagement. 

It isn't the past when Rick Villarreal is still running the program. 

And you guys have done more to make this thread about a failed athletic director than I ever could. 

Lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Welcome home Alec.

Ignore his posts. Do not comment on his posts.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Morris is in for a huge culture shock, going from the absolute best run program in America to a program ran by Rick Villarreal. 

PTSD is a real possibility. 

Naw man. The culture shock will be in style of offense and how Littrell runs things. 

One way RV will affect him is how small the crowds may be other than that he really wont be a factor.

UNT90 , 

So since we decided to respond to your comment , some how it is now our fault that you continuously bring up negativity ? I really don't care if you want to be negative . Be negative. I just think your constant negative attitude pushes away alumni that don't want to participate in your constant pitty party. If there was a way to filter out your comments I already would have . 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you don't like what UNT90 says, just don't respond. Trying to start a war of words with him isn't going to magically change his stance. He has every right to be overly negative, just as everyone else has the right to be overly positive. Is he wrong about the culture change? Any sane person would say no. 

Personally, I'm excited to see how Alec plays out. He's not taking us to an 8-10 win season though, maybe not even 6. We have so many more needs that need to be addressed and a completely unproven (yet talented) coaching staff.

P.S.

Some of y'all being super homer all the time gets old as well. 

Edited by MeanGreen22
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, GreenBeer09 said:

UNT90 , 

So since we decided to respond to your comment , some how it is now our fault that you continuously bring up negativity ? I really don't care if you want to be negative . Be negative. I just think your constant negative attitude pushes away alumni that don't want to participate in your constant pitty party. If there was a way to filter out your comments I already would have . 

There is an ignore feature, FYI.

Not that it would do anyone much good since we can't have a thread where someone doesn't call out 90 before he even posts or multiple posters sound out in their own little echo chamber about how negative he is.

90 is negative about the way RV runs this AD. Multiple posters seem to have nothing to say except to be be negative about 90's negativity and don't see the irony in their comments.

I seriously doubt 90 is going to slow down or stop because of 'a minute few'. Why further clutter up the board in a almost certainly futile attempt to stop him?

6 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

If you don't like what UNT90 says, just don't respond. Trying to start a war of words with him isn't going to magically change his stance. He has every right to be overly negative, just as everyone else has the right to be overly positive. Is he wrong about the culture change? Any sane person would say no. 

Personally, I'm excited to see how Alec plays out. He's not taking us to an 8-10 win season though, maybe not even 6. We have so many more needs that need to be addressed and a completely unproven (yet talented) coaching staff.

P.S.

Some of y'all being super homer all the time gets old as well. 

^^^^^

this!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, UNT90 said:
33 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

How long have you been on this message board? It's kinda what I do, you sorry SOB.

And yet you just can't let the comment go by without saying anything and helping me turn it in that direction.

So... Thanks? 

Recruits don't make decisions based off fan websites. You, and collectively we, aren't that important. I know that's hard for sone out there to hear. 

So please don't use that as an excuse not to hear an opinion you don't like. 

So... Thanks? 

You need a new bit. It's a miracle @Harry hasn't banned you for trolling yet. I'm guessing some unsavory pictures of Harry from Bourbon St are involved.

• Upvote 2

i think best case next year is 6 wins but getting a person like Morris to transfer here is extremely positive . I also like the idea that he has had 3 years of being coached up by some of the best coaches in college football . He is far from a proven commodity, but I think consistent QB play would make a huge difference.

21 minutes ago, GreenBeer09 said:

UNT90 , 

You know what pushes alumni away more than some yaehoo commenting on a message board? Portland St 66 UNT 7. An athletic director that has constantly failed and faces no consequences. A ticket office that can't manage to get away game tickets to fans before game day, even though they ordered them a month before the game. Constantly having 5 hone game seasons and NEVER playing a name opponent at home. Ever.

But you are right. My lonely opinions on this board will be responsible for the huge drop in MGC membership this year. 

So much Lol here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, UNT90 said:

Are you sure about that? Really sure??

Anyone who thinks RV(or someone in the AD that reports to him) doesn't read this board is fooling themselves. IIRC someone in the AD or maybe RV himself alluded to as much a few years ago. Just listen to his interviews on the Barbershop Podcast if you don't think he reads the board.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

There is an ignore feature, FYI.

Not that it would do anyone much good since we can't have a thread where someone doesn't call out 90 before he even posts or multiple posters sound out in their own little echo chamber about how negative he is.

90 is negative about the way RV runs this AD. Multiple posters seem to have nothing to say except to be be negative about 90's negativity and don't see the irony in their comments.

I seriously doubt 90 is going to slow down or stop because of 'a minute few'. Why further clutter up the board in a almost certainly futile attempt to stop him?

You will notice that the most vocal UNT90 critics seem to be "new" around here. Coincidence? I think not. If they had been here for all of the RV regime (and then some), like I have, they might better understand the truth coming from UNT90.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1