RV still here?

untjim1995

I keep seeing the "17" thrown around. I've only been following the program a few years now and am not very familiar with the politics. Please elaborate who / what the 17 are and possibly a back story as to what their relationship to the athletics director is. Would be very appreciated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I keep seeing the "17" thrown around. I've only been following the program a few years now and am not very familiar with the politics. Please elaborate who / what the 17 are and possibly a back story as to what their relationship to the athletics director is. Would be very appreciated!

The 17 big donors that Flyonthewall (he is one) has said support RV's "vision." 

Many, if not all, have been befriended by RV, who keeps them very very close.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3

Good God Please RV needs to go.

If RV does not leave it will be interesting to see how much they lose from the mean green club.

I will not be back until he is gone and I know several others that feel the same way. Enough is enough

Good God Please RV needs to go.

If RV does not leave it will be interesting to see how much they lose from the mean green club.

I will not be back until he is gone and I know several others that feel the same way. Enough is enough

It took everything I had to renew this year. And I would have been walking away from a substantial investment being club seats. I ignored the little voice telling me to be done. I won't ignore it next year if RV is still here.

And yes, I know UNT doesn't give a shit. 

• Upvote 3

You could call it a committee, but lately it seems to be more of a circle related activity, with a jerking motion.

Actually, they seem to be victims of the Rick Villarreal cult, where they worship Rick Villarreal (Charismatic Preacher) instead of UNT (God). 

The similarities are quit stunning. On multiple levels.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1