2015 President's State of the University Address

Christopher Walker

I would enjoy wearing the official NT tartan to the Burns Supper in late January. 

Would anyone know where I can find a kilt, a cummerbund, a tie, socks, a sporran in NT tartan?

GMG

I asked if they were going to have kilts and they said in a couple of months. Maybe just in time for the 126 year UNT anniversary celebration featuring the brand new Tony Mitchell jersey!

(I really really hope that it doesn't have yellow in the kilt and it was just the 1st round of stuff that made the light green look yellow.)

• Upvote 1

I asked if they were going to have kilts and they said in a couple of months. Maybe just in time for the 126 year UNT anniversary celebration featuring the brand new Tony Mitchell jersey!

(I really really hope that it doesn't have yellow in the kilt and it was just the 1st round of stuff that made the light green look yellow.)

I believe the ties and scarfs are for sale at the UNT bookstore on campus.  You might check the Apogee store on Saturday as well, but am not sure about that location having them as yet.

And, I see no yellow in the pattern.  Light green, yes, but I see no yellow in my tie!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe the ties and scarfs are for sale at the UNT bookstore on campus.  You might check the Apogee store on Saturday as well, but am not sure about that location having them as yet.

And, I see no yellow in the pattern.  Light green, yes, but I see no yellow in my tie!

Thanks I will check them out at the Apogee store Saturday.

• Upvote 1