25 UNT Busses going to SMU game

Harry

I talked to my manager about that day and said, (very heavy air quotes) I was going to "work from home" that Saturday, so I get to do the eastside bus.  That's going to make my day considerably easier than the original outlook.  Love all these buses going down for students and alumni alike.  I don't think this would've happened even five years ago.  Say what you will (and you will say a lot), things have gotten markedly better around Denton when it comes to UNT support.

• Upvote 4

Does anybody know how much SMU is promoting this game?  It obviously can not be more than UNT simply because it is our first game, were it is SMU's 2nd game.   The whole mind frame of never overlooking an opponent! 

(although that's normally done for a lesser opponent, not somebody who is going to curb stomp them)