DRC source: Former Guyer, ASU WR has interest in UNT

Brett Vito

2 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

And yes, the grad transfer should be a tool that is utilized in a very rare situation. It should not be used to pick up a 3rd WR.

I would generally agree with you there.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

You can find one of those at almost any high school campus in Dallas.

I don't think you can.  And you certainly can't find a "guaranteed 1000 and 10 guy" who doesn't have a bucketful of offers from P5 schools.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, untcampbell said:

I believe a grad student is considered full time at 6 hours. Does a grad student scholarship have the same "value" in counting total scholarships as an undergrad "12-15 hour" scholarship? Assume yes, but the cost to the school varies.

GMG

If a player is on an athletic scholarship he/she counts towards the limits no matter what level of degree they are persuing.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, untcampbell said:

I believe a grad student is considered full time at 6 hours. Does a grad student scholarship have the same "value" in counting total scholarships as an undergrad "12-15 hour" scholarship? Assume yes, but the cost to the school varies.

GMG

Nine hours and grad school hours are more expensive 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 1