Thanks for those uniforms !

akriesman

When they showed our interception by Wade on the espn top ten plays, announcer mentioned how good looking our unis were.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

Whether you like them or not everyone needs to get on board with tricked up uniforms. They matter to these young recruits and IT IS a recruiting tool. Regardless of how small of a tool, it is one. And please no trite replies that Alabama doesn't trick up their uniforms blah, blah, blah. We all know why they don't.

Side note, I loved them. You might call me biased as a result, but it is still the truth. We need to go the way of Baylor and Oregon.

Begin -1 button pushes in 3, 2, 1.......

• Upvote 2

Please, please, please, not Baylor or Oregon.

I love the black ones. Not tricked up to me and no one hates the tricked up uni more than I do.

In regards to everyone commenting on how much they liked the uniforms , weren't they the same that they've worn a few times? I thought only the helmet was different and it was only slightly different than the HOD bowl helmets.