Call me crazy

HoustonEagle

I think we have a pretty good team come conference play. We lost a ton of starters including our QB. Anyone who expected to do well in this game was delusional. Here at NT we build our players we don't restock. That's not an advantage our struggling program has.

Special teams played well. The defense played well and at times great.

As for the offense. Well they are the only reason this score was so lopsided and much of that was on QB play. I have seen much worse scores when you give up four turnovers to a major program like Texas. Sure Texas is going through a coaching change. They still have some of the best talent in the country.

So the only question is do we have a QB on this team? Greer has the advantage of youth. He crapped his pants today. But, he is new, so deserves a few shots to prove himself. McNulty is done in my book. Hard worker, good person and maybe a helluva good cook. I have not seen him look potent in any game he has played. DW is most likely not the savior many on here think. If he was he would be in there. Sorry folks this is not High School. These coaches are not teaching History during the day. Win and they keep their jobs and if DW could win them ball games he would be pushing for the starting job. So the big question is do we have a QB on this team? I think with everything else I saw tonight all we have to do is find a mediocre one and we will have a legitimate shot at another bowl game. Greer can you give us that much?

• Upvote 3

I guess I set my goals and expectations higher than you, that's fine.

You can set them wherever you want. It does not change the past. Break down the game objectively or just be mad. Bringing others down with you accomplishes nothing. Well I guess that depends on what those goals of yours are.

Edited by HoustonEagle
  • Upvote 1