Coach Mac on FOX4 @9

Side Show Joe

That's just it, it's not SMwho boasting it. It's Mac running around telling everyone and anyone. He'll indirectly pat himself on the back if we pull out the W and convey it as a signature type win. Keep the coach babble going, but the slaps in the face can stop. I've ranted enough about this, point is made.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thank goodness Lou Holtz never coached here. You all would bust a coronary. Mac is the best coach we have had here since Fry keft and all you all do is look for stupid crap to criticize. Unbelievable.

Wasn't looking for stuff just so I can be critical of it. I'm not 90, no offense 90. He had the attention of the entire metroplex and he said a misleading comment that 100% portrayed us to be bottom feedin' nobodies. A simple "I respect SMU, but we'll be ready," would have done wonders. That is all.
  • Upvote 5

UNTLifer....Chilax. No blanket statements about "you all". It is just a clear observation. We love our coach. Ben is 100% correct by the way.

No, if you aren't on board 100 percent of the time with every decision made by UNT athletics In any way, shape or form, Lifer will label you as a winer.

Imagine how boring this place would be if we were all like Lifer, or all like me, for that matter.

Shocking how people always lose sight of the fact that this is an OPINION FORUM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No, if you aren't on board 100 percent of the time with every decision made by UNT athletics In any way, shape or form, Lifer will label you as a winer.

Imagine how boring this place would be if we were all like Lifer, or all like me, for that matter.

Shocking how people always lose sight of the fact that this is an OPINION FORUM.

No, I just call it like I see it. Nothing at UNT makes you happy and most people overreact to every little thing.

• Upvote 2

No, I just call it like I see it. Nothing at UNT makes you happy and most people overreact to every little thing.

Nope. Just scheduling and ignoring a basketball coach that has destroyed what took so long to build.

You didn't even know that we only had 4 home games scheduled next year when you told me to stop whining. There will be another 5 home game season next year, and your answer will be "Oh well, we have to trust RV."

My answer is to demand better. At least he has heard the complaint loud and clear. Now, let's see what he does about it.

Thank goodness Lou Holtz never coached here. You all would bust a coronary. Mac is the best coach we have had here since Fry keft and all you all do is look for stupid crap to criticize. Unbelievable.

I was just thinking this, as I read your post. Lou Holtz made a living out of telling the media, "I'm scared to death of Navy..." All it was meant to be was a ploy to motivate the players and the coaches on his staff. Mac knows how important the SMU game is to recruiting, media coverage, and to the psyche of the UNT alums that actually do care about UNT Football. We will win that game...the game itself matters way more to us than it ever will to them, just because of their history and their status on the conference hierarchy.

• Upvote 1