CUSA Action (3/13/14)

CMJ

MTSU 62

ODU 48

After what had been mostly close games the first couple of days...the top seeded teams really showing dominance.

I expected that to be the case, big gap between top 4 seeds and the rest. Other non-related Texas games: A&M loses in double OT to Mizzou and Houston downs SMU in their respective tourneys.

In other non-related conference news....UC Irvine is my upset pick if they get a decent (13 or so) seed. This team is HUGE for a non-power league school. They have a 7'6 center and a 6'11 guy off the bench. Their guards are also pretty tall. Fun team to watch.

In other non-related conference news....UC Irvine is my upset pick if they get a decent (13 or so) seed. This team is HUGE for a non-power league school. They have a 7'6 center and a 6'11 guy off the bench. Their guards are also pretty tall. Fun team to watch.

Yeah, Mamadou Ndiaye. He was a online video sensation last year. He's a cool story. Choose UC-Irvine because he didn't want to go too far from his host family. I believe he's from Senegal.

His height made for a funny picture when he was matched up with a 5'8" guard from Oregon early in the year.

http://nesn.com/2013/12/mamadou-ndiaye-creates-hilarious-picture-as-7-foot-6-player-matches-up-against-5-foot-8-oregon-guard-photo/2/

Yeah, Mamadou Ndiaye. He was a online video sensation last year. He's a cool story. Choose UC-Irvine because he didn't want to go too far from his host family. I believe he's from Senegal.

His height made for a funny picture when he was matched up with a 5'8" guard from Oregon early in the year.

http://nesn.com/2013/12/mamadou-ndiaye-creates-hilarious-picture-as-7-foot-6-player-matches-up-against-5-foot-8-oregon-guard-photo/2/

Well yes, but it's not just him. They seriously have a big team.

Does anybody else like MUTS over Tulsa? And yes, I think USM might have a case to get in even if they don't pull out a championship, though the same might be said for any of the top 3 seeds depending on what happens with the other bubble teams around the nation.