2014 C-USA football schedule released today

Harry

Some of these games, we will win; others, we will lose.

I have to say I agree 100%. IF North Texas can polish up a QB this will be a special season. DW has to get his mind right starting right now. I literally see a potential 10 win season with this. As a worse case scenario split OOC games 2-2, but 3-1 is more realistic. Match last years in conference record at 6-2 (winning 6 conf games is very doable), but 7-1 is doable. And cap it off with a bowl win = 9-11 wins. I know this is premature, but why not?

I, for one, like the 3 home games before going to Indiana. Win all 3 and the team will have a lot of momentum and confidence. Play UT close or even upset them and they'll feel ready to stampede through the rest. I think the biggest question marks are Rice and UTSA (again) and Indiana, and of course UT. Still, if the team plays pretty close to the level of the 2013 season I think we could very well see 9-3 or *gasp* even 10-2 in the regular season. I should be able to catch up with all of you in El Paso on 11/15 unless something weird happens.