Question:NT Barnes & Noble Open

Danish43

Guys: I am going up from San Antonio tomorrow and I heard when at the Rice game that the NT Barnes & Nobles which was built where the NT Clinic was at one time, has some warm long sleeve clothing. Will it be open or is there some other place that I can buy NT gear for cold weather? I have the main stuff like the hoodie with logo but want something more unique.

Thanks

I would call and check to see if the Varnes and Noble Temporary Bookstore right behind McConnell Hall is open. Much wider selection than the team store at Apogee.

If neither if those 2 are open, check out Barefoots one block NW of the square. They will be open and will have a decent selection. Also I hear Albertsons and Walmart in Debron have done stuff.

You might want to stop by the Omni on the way up. They had a table by the front desk tonight selling UNT stuff, including a HOD Bowl hoodie and a couple of rain resistant jackets