The Jerod Show

SSP

4 and 5 star Denton recruits will never sign with UNT out of high school unless they get P5 status or a Boise State type of run (and even then, probably not). UNT just isn't prone to getting 4 and 5 star guys.

Heard should go off to UT, if things don't work out then he could choose to come back to Denton. That's just the way things work.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I don't think Heard is the type of Talent that most clamor about. He had a hard time today throwing out routes, Driving the ball to targets with accuracy and did not show me much in terms of his shiftiness. His speed comes from a long stride. I am sure I will be proven wrong but I don't understand all the hype with this young man.

4 and 5 star Denton recruits will never sign with UNT out of high school unless they get P5 status or a Boise State type of run (and even then, probably not). UNT just isn't prone to getting 4 and 5 star guys.

Heard should go off to UT, if things don't work out then he could choose to come back to Denton. That's just the way things work.

Hes local. And you have no idea what you're talking about. You would be surprised how emotional these kinds of decisions are for these kids.

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NEVER SEEN 'The Basketball Diaries'????

Jeez.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I caught the first half with a friend of mine who teaches History at Guyer before I had to head back home an host a party.

Man that was a cold, depressing first half.

I got a flurry of texts from my friend at the end of that game. Sounds like a lot of folks were teary eyed and chanting "State for Nate", and then BAM!! Win it in the last two minutes.

Edited by Christopher Walker