Incarnate Word (11/26/13)

Andrew

Not trying to steals CMJ's thunder hear but I got a Little bit excited after last nights win. I hope it is a sign of things to come. Incarnate Word is undefeated this season but it's not that impressive considering they play 11 D2 schools this year. and we think we had a bad OC schedule...

You can steal my thunder if you wish Andrew - not a biggie. :) I just like to put the dates on these so they're easy to reference later (I sometimes go back and read old game threads to see how the action went and not just the MGSports writeups).

Winning last night did restore my hope we might be .500 or so.

I have the date but forgot the 13 and have no clue how to edit the actual topic. I just got a tad bit excited again after last nights game. We played really well at Oklahoma and decent at Columbia. With this win I do think we are way better then last year. How much better is the real question. Confrence is looking really tough right now though.

Will we have the same announcers from Portland or will it be that complete spare George Dunham? We need those guys (and their feed that sounded like someone was rolling in bubble wrap in the background) tonight.

We just need Tony Denton to bring his A game! I just saw him at the urinal and he told me the team was ready to go. His excited at the opportunity to go 2-0 as the coach.