Worried About Student Turnout

Cerebus

I'm in houston and I would love to see it packed when I flip on the game! C'mon Mean Green nation. Crowd size at this game will have an effect on recruiting later. It's hard to sell a kid when he sees no one in the stands for a big game.

I was at the stadium at 7:45 this morning. Quite windy. They are definitely expecting a good crowd. Barricades were already up at the AC, and the rent-a-guards were already patrolling the entrances. Spirit shop is loaded and ready to go. Lots of green stuff. Did not see anything black, but was limited as I was there before opening.

• Upvote 1

I have seen hundreds of students today, only a handful were wearing green. If the students really are as fired up as some have been saying, they aren't showing it by wearing green on game day.

This is really surprising as last Friday I saw more green on students since the Dickey bowl years.

I bet you also saw students dressed a little differently than they usually do. Maybe some wearing Zombie outfits, guys dressed as girls, etc.

Just had a new project dropped in my lap before lunch today. May or May not be able to make the game tonight. If I'd attended TCU I guess this wouldn't be a problem.

"There are several issues and risks that will cause the project to go one day past its projected end date." or "I'm going to the game. Suck it."

• Upvote 2

"There are several issues and risks that will cause the project to go one day past its projected end date." or "I'm going to the game. Suck it."

Or do that thing where you pretend to pull off your thumb and scream about a horrible slide rule accident.

Come in the next day and explain that it was just a flesh wound and mumble about the wonders of modern science.

• Upvote 1

Just had a new project dropped in my lap before lunch today. May or May not be able to make the game tonight. If I'd attended TCU I guess this wouldn't be a problem.

Correct. Or if you were a better MAN.

Also would have accepted better husband or father.

Edited by Stan R
  • Upvote 4