More UNT love from the Goose

Green Mean

Mods can delete if this has already been posted.

I didn't get a chance to post this until today but I happened to be watching FSSW waiting for the Stars pregame show on Thursday night and at the end of the show they had a predictions for the two guests. Rick Gosselin was one of them and he predicted us to go to a bowl. Here is a transcript of what was said. It was out of the blue and when hearing that so my NT homer pants was happy. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Goose: "I predict the North Texas Mean Green will go to a bowl for the first time since 2004. If they can win this week they're 5-3 going against win-less Southern Miss. I was there to see a game the other night. Fun place to go to a game, great stadium, good tailgating scene, fun product on the field. I think they're bowl eligible, I thing they could get to a bowl somewhere".
Rhads: "Hats off to Dan McCarney doing a good job with that program".
  • Upvote 6

Mods can delete if this has already been posted.

I didn't get a chance to post this until today but I happened to be watching FSSW waiting for the Stars pregame show on Thursday night and at the end of the show they had a predictions for the two guests. Rick Gosselin was one of them and he predicted us to go to a bowl. Here is a transcript of what was said. It was out of the blue and when hearing that so my NT homer pants was happy. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Goose: "I predict the North Texas Mean Green will go to a bowl for the first time since 2004. If they can win this week they're 5-3 going against win-less Southern Miss. I was there to see a game the other night. Fun place to go to a game, great stadium, good tailgating scene, fun product on the field. I think they're bowl eligible, I thing they could get to a bowl somewhere".
Rhads: "Hats off to Dan McCarney doing a good job with that program".

Great stuff from Goose! :thumbsu:

The WBAP morning show was discussing this a well saying on Friday they think we will make it to a bowl an it would be great for the fans if we were in the HOD bowl. One of the guys is TCU's George Dunham.

that would be Hal Jay. he has been a longtime supporter of the frogs.