UNT Official Watching Party Problems (LA Tech)

UNTeagle88

I believe Buffalo Wild Wings will show it too, they have a change the channel per request policy. I remember there being a BWW off of the loop in Denton. I'm in Rowlett now.

I went for the UT OU game last week and had a good experience. Then went home and watched the North Texas game via AllAccess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Once again East Side Social Club will be showing this weeks game against Louisiana Tech on CBS sports at 2:30 pm on Saturday.

We do have menus for Mellow Mushroom, Rusty Taco and Weinbergers and they will all deliver over their food. Or you can bring food in from anywhere else to watch the game. Ans yes we do have Saint Arnolds Root Beer on tap and a few other non alcoholic options if you dont feel like partaking on one of our 89 beers on tap.

Games that will be showed for sure the rest of season

10/26 - unt @southern miss @ 6pm on Fox College Sports

10/31- unt vs. rice @ 6pm on Fox Sports 1

11/30- unt vs tulsa @ TBA on Fox sports

Still working on UTEP and UTSA game. They seem to be on Time Warner Cable sports channel. If anyone has any idea on how to get this channel let me know.

Thanks,

John Williams

UNT '04

• Upvote 7

Were you me, and were you to have my child in tow, and were Hooter's the only available venue to watch the game, would you attend?

No question...absolutely YES! But, that is just me. You get to make the choices you wish for your own family. I made mine and the family went to Hooter's fairly often...yes, even our daughter. In fact, took a whole team of 13 year old soccer players and their parents to Hooter's in Dallas after a game one afternoon/evening. The boys were treated like little kings and all the parents had a ball. There was a time when Hooter's was one of my wife's favorite restaurants...the waitresses knew us by name and actually tried to get us to sit in their section.

So, absolutely, yes, as parents we made most of these types of decisions and it was NEVER ever a problem with anyone in the family...grown ups or kids. In my opinion, every family gets to make their own decisions in this sort of thing and no one else should care nor discuss what another family should or should not do in this sort of harmless stuff. None of their business at all!

Edit: So, guy asks a question...I give him an honest answer and some j......k gives me a -1. Nice!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Downvote 1

Once again East Side Social Club will be showing this weeks game against Louisiana Tech on CBS sports at 2:30 pm on Saturday.

We do have menus for Mellow Mushroom, Rusty Taco and Weinbergers and they will all deliver over their food. Or you can bring food in from anywhere else to watch the game. Ans yes we do have Saint Arnolds Root Beer on tap and a few other non alcoholic options if you dont feel like partaking on one of our 89 beers on tap.

Still working on UTEP and UTSA game. They seem to be on Time Warner Cable sports channel. If anyone has any idea on how to get this channel let me know.

Thanks,

John Williams

UNT '04

Awesome , I'll definitely be there for So Miss game

Thanks,

John Williams

UNT '04

John,

Love your places, especially ESSC! When I can't make an away game, you can count on me being there with the wife and a few friends!

• Upvote 1

If I could sleep in the bath tub in the front yard of OSDH&CP, wile away my non-football season afternoons in its luxurious back yard, then jump over to ESSC for games during football season without care for employment or income, I would never, ever leave Oak Street. If I'm ever placed under house arrest, I'm going to request it be John's house that I'm arrested in.

• Upvote 1