Alumni Pavilion

bstnsportsfan3

Opens at 3:00. Open house tomorrow, no charge. Three big screens with different games on. Alumni Celebration day with complimentary bar from 3:00 pm. - 4:00.

Since I run the joint, I'll add on:

2:30 - new brick unveiling.

3:00 - UNT/Alumni Association Signing Day Celebration with Pres. Rawlins and his Cabinet, Advancement, etc. celebrating the newly renewed contract with the University.

3:00-4:00 - Open House and complimentary bar, there will be no official limit on people in and out

4:00-6:00 - regular Alumni Association tailgate.

I should note that the Student Alumni Association will be grilling free Syracuse sausages with a suggessted request for donations towards scholarship funds. And trust me, those sausages are über legit.

Plenty of other beer and wine to be had, the three concurrent games on the TVs and the giant misting fan towers providing a sweet escape from the brutal temps tomorrow.

Enjoy.

I love the Alumni Pavilion. Great view, nice breeze and cold beer.

Thank you! Great to hear. I agree with you as well, and here's to seeing the Pavilion grow in crowd-size and evnets through the year...not just on game days. A lot of opportunity ahead.

Since I run the joint, I'll add on:

2:30 - new brick unveiling.

3:00 - UNT/Alumni Association Signing Day Celebration with Pres. Rawlins and his Cabinet, Advancement, etc. celebrating the newly renewed contract with the University.

3:00-4:00 - Open House and complimentary bar, there will be no official limit on people in and out

4:00-6:00 - regular Alumni Association tailgate.

I should note that the Student Alumni Association will be grilling free Syracuse sausages with a suggessted request for donations towards scholarship funds. And trust me, those sausages are über legit.

Plenty of other beer and wine to be had, the three concurrent games on the TVs and the giant misting fan towers providing a sweet escape from the brutal temps tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Where is it at in relation to the stadium?