South Alabama (2/23/13)

CMJ

How many minutes do you think George Odufuwa and Alonzo Edwards will play?

About as many as Kenny Lyons.

How many minutes do you think Brandon and CJ will play? Holman?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We know for sure Jordan and Roger will being doing their best to win. Will Sleepy show up?

I know you think he should be putting up about 27 points a game, but he basically anchors the defense. As poor as we have been on D overall -- we are much better when he's in there. How about the segment in the game Thursday when he blocked or altered three shots in about five seconds?

He's still our best player.

• Upvote 2

I know you think he should be putting up about 27 points a game, but he basically anchors the defense. As poor as we have been on D overall -- we are much better when he's in there. How about the segment in the game Thursday when he blocked or altered three shots in about five seconds?

He's still our best player.

Not to mentioning having very little help on the boards. JW has upped his offensive game, but there is no reason someone as athletic and big as he is should be averaging 3.5 boards a game. Something he needs to work on A LOT.

Edited by UNT90

Man, I would loooooove to recruit against us right about now.

"Son, before you go signing with North Texas I want you to consider something. They had an NBA caliber kid there and, when their team tanked with a new coach, the fans blamed THE KID for the bad season. Do you really wanna be a part of that?"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Man, I would loooooove to recruit against us right about now.

"Son, before you go signing with North Texas I want you to consider something. They had an NBA caliber kid there and, when their team tanked with a new coach, the fans blamed THE KID for the bad season. Do you really wanna be a part of that?"

Man, I would loooooove to recruit against us right now. "Son, before you go signing with North Texas I want you to consider something. Those fans bitch about everything from the brightness of the new video board to attendance figures. They will rip the staff for recruiting to substituting. The AD must be an idiot because they say so. The best part is they do it on a public forum. Do you really want to be a part of that?"

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Man, I would loooooove to recruit against us right now. "Son, before you go signing with North Texas I want you to consider something. Those fans bitch about everything from the brightness of the new video board to attendance figures. They will rip the staff for recruiting to substituting. The AD must be an idiot because they say so. The best part is they do it on a public forum. Do you really want to be a part of that?"

Ok, let me sum up your entire post.

"Son, do you really want to go to a school whose fans react like every other fan base in America when their teams underperform? They have the audacity to complain on a fan message board. Better just quit basketball to avoid ever seeing that."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You've apparently not read many fan boards. A third of the UNC fans were ready to run him out of Chapel Hill a month ago and he's won two NCAA titles there.

You REALLY need to check out any other college football forum. They bitch more when they don't have nearly the issues to bitch about as us.

And I doubt college message fan boards ever get mentioned in recruiting. They are way below issue #12,365.

Or, at UNTdude University, the recruiting pitch would be "come to UNTdude, son. You and the team can suck as much as you want, and the fans won't ever bitch, because they just don't care. Attendance? Don't worry about that son. Just remember that you don't have to try that hard."

Ok, let me sum up your entire post.

"Son, do you really want to go to a school whose fans react like every other fan base in America when their teams underperform? They have the audacity to complain on a fan message board. Better just quit basketball to avoid ever seeing that."

You've apparently not read many fan boards. A third of the UNC fans were ready to run him out of Chapel Hill a month ago and he's won two NCAA titles there.

You REALLY need to check out any other college football forum. They bitch more when they don't have nearly the issues to bitch about as us.

And I doubt college message fan boards ever get mentioned in recruiting. They are way below issue #12,365.

Or, at UNTdude University, the recruiting pitch would be "come to UNTdude, son. You and the team can suck as much as you want, and the fans won't ever bitch, because they just don't care. Attendance? Don't worry about that son. Just remember that you don't have to try that hard."

You are right, I don't follow other college message boards. I'm a Mean Green fan. However, I'm well aware of the idiotic comments on those other boards. I had always hoped North Texas folks would take a higher road. Hopes dashed... Clearly there's a population of people everywhere who choose bitching as their sport. Good luck!

BTW, the men's team has won three of four. Seems like something cheer about.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8