Watching the UNT vs ULM game...

North Texas Shep

According to MG Sports it will be streamed live via Mean Green Premium.

http://www.meangreen...TCLID=204998243

Why wouldn't you subscribe to MG Premium for $10.95 to view the game and help our Athletic Dept.? That's a whopping $ .95 more than the ULM site!!!

I'm pretty sure that's a misprint on the gameday notes. If you go to the football schedule page, today's game is not listed as being on Mean Green Premium. Also, if you go to the Mean Green Premium media player, today's game is not listed as an upcoming live event.

I'm pretty sure that's a misprint on the gameday notes. If you go to the football schedule page, today's game is not listed as being on Mean Green Premium. Also, if you go to the Mean Green Premium media player, today's game is not listed as an upcoming live event.

I don't know if it's gonna be aired or not, but I do know that last night's Cameron stream was not listed in the "Live Events" on the MGP Media Player. You had to navigate your way to a direct link via MGS.com. And even that list is not updated all the time.

So, basically, we still don't know for sure if it is going to be streamed. I hope it is.

I don't know if it's gonna be aired or not, but I do know that last night's Cameron stream was not listed in the "Live Events" on the MGP Media Player. You had to navigate your way to a direct link via MGS.com. And even that list is not updated all the time.

So, basically, we still don't know for sure if it is going to be streamed. I hope it is.

So, looks like it will be a last minute thing on MGPremium. If it's not shown there is an alternative for a last minute purchase possible??

If it's a misprint then that would be par for the course.

Somebody put a link to "College Football ", does that mean it will be on that link.

Another question I wanted to ask you, last week I purchased the MG Premium and I wanted to see the basketball game last night but instead I was hearing something that sounded like a HS fb game, but no picture. How does this come about? :nurse:

Somebody put a link to "College Football ", does that mean it will be on that link.

Another question I wanted to ask you, last week I purchased the MG Premium and I wanted to see the basketball game last night but instead I was hearing something that sounded like a HS fb game, but no picture. How does this come about? :nurse:

you can watch it there, but you have to pay and they don't let you pay by the month. 3 months for $33 a year for $36 and something in between.

i watched the basketball game fine last night, not sure what your issue was.