ASU is trying very hard to hand this game to us

aprice

We're not getting worse... We just never improve during the season. It seems that other schools do.

I just can't wait to get out of the Sun Belt. Logic in any sense never applies to any team in this conference. Explain ULM this year, WKU last year, Troy barely beating us, losing to FAU, and then almost winning at Tennessee, MTSU losing to an FCS team and then beating Georgia Tech, etc. etc. etc....

Simply put, somewhere, for some reason, there is someone with a voodoo doll of each Belt team, and they love screwing with the fans of each and every one of the teams in some way.

• Upvote 4

We suck. Can we please be realistic?

I'll join.

We suck.

It could be much worse, but we suck. At least we should beat South Bama next week and we'll all be happy before going on the road to get castrated the last 2 games.

I'll join.

We suck.

It could be much worse, but we suck. At least we should beat South Bama next week and we'll all be happy before going on the road to get castrated the last 2 games.

Reports say ULM's starting QB has suffered a broken foot. Winnable game ?

Reports say ULM's starting QB has suffered a broken foot. Winnable game ?

If this is the case, then maybe we have some hope for that. With him in, we stand no chance. They've thrown all over everyone this year, and our pass D is...well, it's bad. But if he's out then that game is suddenly a lot more winnable. Obviously, a player doesn't make a team, but losing a top notch QB more than just hurts a team.

If this is the case, then maybe we have some hope for that. With him in, we stand no chance. They've thrown all over everyone this year, and our pass D is...well, it's bad. But if he's out then that game is suddenly a lot more winnable. Obviously, a player doesn't make a team, but losing a top notch QB more than just hurts a team.

This is assuming their backup isn't as good. Some of us thought MTSU would be easier without Cunningham, but their backup was just as good and their OL showed us that they are a big part of Cunningham's success.

For the other games, they're all toss-ups. The only game I know that should be a win is the one against USA. They only have weak wins under their belt.

This is assuming their backup isn't as good. Some of us thought MTSU would be easier without Cunningham, but their backup was just as good and their OL showed us that they are a big part of Cunningham's success.

For the other games, they're all toss-ups. The only game I know that should be a win is the one against USA. They only have weak wins under their belt.

also ULL had their backup in as well. We will still lose to ULM and possibly USA they way they have been playing the last few weeks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1