One thought I had regarding Osborn

Harry

It is sad but he he has a point. We have Apogee now but they'll have new digs soon and we won't have anything for them to be envious of.

Adding onto this, not only is the same company that built Apogee is building our stadium, but it will be around 45-50k and approximately $100 million more expensive.

"Dominating"

tumblr_m6qwocAtMf1qarlf1o2_r2_500.gif

Other than Smoo, all of our C-USA opponents were blown out by halftime.

Edited by Cougar King

Adding onto this, not only is the same company that built Apogee is building our stadium, but it will be around 45-50k and approximately $100 million more expensive.

Other than Smoo, all of our C-USA opponents were blown out by halftime.

Lol. All 400 of your student section and the ever fickle Houston fan base will never fill up a 45K stadium. You guys put 20K in Reliant.

Houston used to be a baseball town and look at the Juice Box, can't give away tickets.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jealousy isn't an attractive trait. Just sayin.

Agreed, look at yourself.

I'm a 100% Houstonian. You didn't cut it here and moved to a city you don't know. Trust me, 45K would be idiotic. The Dynamo are more relevant than the Coogs.

H-Town only supports a winner. (Texans being the exception.)

Edited by meangreener

Agreed, look at yourself.

I'm a 100% Houstonian. You didn't cut it here and moved to a city you don't know. Trust me, 45K would be idiotic. The Dynamo are more relevant than the Coogs.

I was born in Houston lived here in early childhood and grew up in SETX and visited family in Houston. I think I know this city pretty well. If the Dynamo were more relevant, than tell me the last time Dynamo tickets went up to 200 bucks? Tell me the last time the Dynamo had to turn people away from their games because there was no more room in the stadium. Tell me the last time KHOU did an entire segment on Dynamo tickets? Tell me the last time a Dynamo game ticket was the hottest ticket in town? Tell me the last time people camped out for the Dynamo games the following afternoon. Tell me the last time people begged for Dynamo ticket outside of the stadium? Tell me the last time the news held a contest to see who could win Dynamo tickets and had over 60,000 ticketless people enter to try and win them?

Just as I thought.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 1

I was born in Houston lived here in early childhood and grew up in SETX and visited family in Houston. I think I know this city pretty well. If the DYnamo were more relevant, than tell me the last time Dynamo tickets went up to 200 bucks?

You know nothing about the city, that's why your stadium's plans for 40 have been scaled back to 35. No Houstonian with a brain would go over 40K. Also, it's $106 million. Not double. UH math.

Dude. The Dynamo sells out a good third of their games every year. KHOU was too busy talking about the Dynamo's championships than tickets.

Obviously haven't lived in H-Town very long.

Edited by meangreener

You know nothing about the city, that's why your stadium's plans for 40 have been scaled back to 35. No Houstonian with a brain would go over 40K. Also, it's $106 million. Not double. UH math.

Dude. The Dynamo sells out a good third of their games every year. KHOU was too busy talking about the Dynamo's championships than tickets.

Obviously haven't lived in H-Town very long.

Bullshit. Our stadium has not been scaled back to 35,.you are the butt monkey on this site for a reason. The main reason we are building a 40-50k stadium is because 35k is too small for our fan base.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 1

Bullshit. Our stadium has not been scaled back to 35,.you are the butt monkey on this site for a reason.

No, I misread it. 39K-40K, expandable to 60K.

Wait, wait, too small for your fan base?

Oh,dear God, you know nothing.

One losing season at UH and attendance goes into the low teens. The fact you pull 24 this year is proof enough.

Edited by meangreener

No, I misread it. 39K-40K, expandable to 60K.

Wait, wait, too small for your fan base?

Oh,dear God, you know nothing.

One losing season at UH and attendance goes into the low teens. The fact you pull 24 this year is proof enough.

Actually our average this year is 28.5k. You my friend, are the one who knows nothing. Our attendance this year would be amazing by UNT standards.

Edited by Cougar King

Actually our average this year is 28.5k. You my friend, are the one who knows nothing. Our attendance this year would be amazing by UNT standards.

I'm not talking about the first two games. You lose a few and then your attendance is similar to us. 24K with 5K UNT fans vs us. Furthermore, I'd much rather have 10K loud and rowdy students than 20K quiet T-shirt fans and 400 students that aren't as loud as the visitor section like the NT game.

I'm done here. Don't you need to go do your nightly 3rd Ward neighborhood watch?

Edited by meangreener

Does it really matter what Houston is doing? Whatever they do more power to them.

This. However, every time I comment on something UNT related. (I follow UNT football closer than some UNT fans) Whatever UH is doing is somehow brought up.

I'm not talking about the first two games. You lose a few and then your attendance is similar to us. 24K with 5K UNT fans vs us. Furthermore, I'd much rather have 10K loud and rowdy students than 20K quiet T-shirt fans and 400 students that aren't as loud as the visitor section like the NT game.

I'm done here. Don't you need to go do your nightly 3rd Ward neighborhood watch?

Our first 2 games were sellouts actually. (something UNT hasnt done in 25 years) The UTEP game was about 28-29k. The UNT game was about 26-27k.

Lol at least we have T-Shirt fans, UNT would love for locals to buy season tickets and show up for games. Yes our student turnout isn't as good as last year but it is easily between at least 6-8000 (As opposed to 15k+ last year) .Which of course is more than UNT's. Again, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Edited by Cougar King

It would be funny if he goes to a C-USA school, becomes the starter and lights up UNT next year.

Almost as funny as you denying being EagleGreen from the CUSA board and getting called out by me and since has changed their screen name to Cougar King on the CUSA board. Now that is funny.

• Upvote 1

Our attendance would be amazing too if we added 10k to the total. I have seen the UH games, let's just say, you and SMU use the same method of counting attendance.

• Upvote 1

Our attendance would be amazing too if we added 10k to the total. I have seen the UH games, let's just say, you and SMU use the same method of counting attendance.

...and the North Texas game had to have 21K there, including 5K UNT fans.

UH brings at most 5K students ever. This year maybe a grand. I remember going "WOW, no tailgating, trash stadium, no atmosphere, quiet fans, empty stadium."

Edited by meangreener

This. However, every time I comment on something UNT related. (I follow UNT football closer than some UNT fans) Whatever UH is doing is somehow brought up.

Our first 2 games were sellouts actually. (something UNT hasnt done in 25 years) The UTEP game was about 28-29k. The UNT game was about 26-27k.

Lol at least we have T-Shirt fans, UNT would love for locals to buy season tickets and show up for games. Yes our student turnout isn't as good as last year but it is easily between at least 6-8000 (As opposed to 15k+ last year) .Which of course is more than UNT's. Again, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

We have all seen what UH's attendance has been when they were as bad as we have been. It is a reason UH was not invited to the Big12 after the SWC went away.

It's incredibly easy to get banned on the NCAABBS, especially with idiots like BurnTheHorse having mod power. He unbanned me after I caught him lying to ban me. Idiots run that asylum.

If he is talking about the CUSA website I don't have an account, I just read. I called that moron out on this website.