ULL Fans discuss North Texas game

Harry

I read their thread after the game last night. Most of the Cajun fans were pretty complimentary of our team and staff.

A few of them said we caught all the breaks. However, how many times did Broadway try and throw the ball while taking a hit ? There were probably 4 or 5 lame ducks that were up for grabs. He was lucky they weren't picked off.

The ULL staff had better work on this with Broadway. He is a decent QB but takes way too many chances with the ball. I was not very impressed with him, except for his legs and arm strength.

Edited by akriesman
  • Upvote 1

Anyone catch this link? This is pretty sweet.

That program, the whole operation- team, staff, coaches, fan support they've built through the years and years of solid play... Amazing.

And if they ever have to vacate anything, I'll be SHOCKED. Did it all above board.

Boise State football gets tons of rightfully deserved publicity. But Stew Morrill and Utah State basketball are every bit as amazing to me as what Boise State has accomplished.

EDIT: And Eustachy, don't want to leave him off. I just completely identify that program with Morrill.