Houston vs Smoo predictions, New obsession vs Old obsession

Cougar King

I predict that two teams that nobody in DFW cares about will play a game nobody cares about in front of a crowd that both schools will overestimate.

Then I predict you'll return back to Houston to little to no fanfare.

And the your mom will deliver your sandwich to the basement with the crust cut off just like her "special boy" likes it.

• Upvote 3

Why were you born?

To change the culture here at UNT. Plus if I wasn't born, then I wouldn't have been able to become your father.

I predict that two teams that nobody in DFW cares about will play a game nobody cares about in front of a crowd that both schools will overestimate.

Then I predict you'll return back to Houston to little to no fanfare.

And the your mom will deliver your sandwich to the basement with the crust cut off just like her "special boy" likes it.

Mom lives about 90 miles away :(

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 1

I predict that I will be unable to attend the game because my family will be at my son's football game. I'd love to go see the Coogs, and Ford is kind of a neat place to see a game, but I'd rather see my son and his team play.

I'm nervous about this game, because although UH has done better in the last two weeks, I just don't know which team they'll bring on the road.

Aaaaand that will probably be the only response you'll get in this thread that you find "acceptable," King.