Despite everything else, I love the defense we played tonight

NorthTexan95

The defense played ok, but there were a lot of open receivers for Troy that the QB just missed. Likewise other than a couple of times, Troy had plenty of time to throw.

I would getting pressure on the QB was the one area of the D I dissappointed in. The ends just arent there yet. Did it seem like hardly no blitzes were called?

I would getting pressure on the QB was the one area of the D I dissappointed in. The ends just arent there yet. Did it seem like hardly no blitzes were called?

i agree. for playing as well as they did i was disappointed in the pressure on the qb. i was so excited to see sarge suited up and then they leave him on the sideline. why suit him up? whitfield was burned multiple times in this game, but it only cost us once. overall to have these problems and only give up 14 and around 375 yds against a team who put up around 500 last week against a sec team? really nice game, d!

• Upvote 1