Soccer vs LBSU

NT03

wow, please keep posting. a win like this could elevate the program further

I couldn't find live stats anymore...I'm just keep refreshing my facebook page waiting for NT Soccer updates....they have not posted anything in about 20 minutes...There literally should only be seconds left in regulation.

I'm getting a little anxious.

Edited by Mean Green Matt

LBSU takes the win 3-2 in OT. Great effort from the Mean Green. Now 5-1-1 on the year.

What makes the loss all the more heartbreaking is that the game winning goal occured on a missed off off-side call. The LBSU head coach expressed to Hedlund after the game that his player was off.....but that's soccer. Great showing this week against two very good soccer teams....Soccer is hands down most consistant, winning athletic program in UNT history!!

• Upvote 3

Matt- what do you think this weekend do to our ranking?

We maintained #9 rank in the south region (Week of September 11). We played very strong competition thus the continued ranking. We need at least a split over the weekend to stay in the top ten. Two more tough games with TCU and OK State.

Link: http://www.nscaa.com/rankings/1176/NCAADivisionI/women/South/Poll4?preview=5ebeb6065f64f2346dbb00ab789cf001