Bad News Coming

Boogs

Please don't let it be Branch or Zuniga. sad.gif

These would be the two we could least afford to lose. We really can't afford to lose Zuniga considering that we lost Randle, Turney and Bense last year. Oh well, there is no use in speculating.

Dickey always seems to have someone to fill the piece of the puzzle if a part comes up missing.

Remember when our best linebacker was knocked out of the Alabama game last Fall how that piece of the puzzle was filled?

I hope we don't lose the player whoever it is as the original post on this thread did say "may be inelgible." wink.gif

UNT has swapped mascots with the Dallas Cowboys. A$$-whip Rowdy will replace Scrappy at all UNT home games this season.

However, fearing that the term "Rowdy" would be too aggessive to suit their ideals, the SFASGA group decided to rename the mascot "Non-albino spirit facilitator". rolleyes.gif

Edited by Stan R

I know everyone is trying to get more people to register for the Mean Green Report, but for those who are too poor to register for the Report, please help us out by mentioning who this person is.  It isn't fair that some of us are kept in the dark just because we don't have a steady paycheck and can't register for the Report!!!

you will just have to wait a day or so. I think everyone is discussing it because they want to talk about it, not sell subscriptions.

Furthermore is it fair that Harry and Cerebus spend all of their time and money to get this information out there for free. You get plenty of good info from them for free already.

You will hear soon enough, in the meantime layoff.........

you will just have to wait a day or so. I think everyone is discussing it because they want to talk about it, not sell subscriptions.

Furthermore is it fair that Harry and Cerebus spend all of their time and money to get this information out there for free. You get plenty of good info from them for free already.

You will hear soon enough, in the meantime layoff.........

You don't have to be so rude. Sheesh. I wasn't trying to be pushy, just stating my opinion. Good grief!!!!!