@JonErskine = "Rumor is SF has been offered the UNT job"

Harry

I have no idea if this is true or not but just saw this on twitter:

Jon Erskine ‏ @JonErskine

Close

Rumor in the DFW area is that Shawn Forrest has been offered the UNT job.

10:00 PM - 15 Apr 12 via TweetCaster for Android · Details

Retweeted

Favorite

Tweet link

I think Rick made it clear his first choice isn't going to be an assistant. That, and he hasn't even had any time to interview anyone else.

I don't know. I heard he took you know who's Lear Jet to interview a couple of people this weekend. CHeck out the jet tracking thread. :ph34r:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The latest, again can't confirm if this is true or not:

@gomeangreen not gonna register to debate with you guys but people close to Forrest say he HAS interviewed for the job and one says he's been offered. Can't confirm if the offer is true but he has interviewed.

@meangreenfan Forrest has interviewed with the AD and people close to the situation believe he has or will be offered the job.

Whoever this Twitter twit is, he seems to be backing off his claim.

"Family in the DFW area connected to UNT. Also Forrest told Weber he was interviewing for the UNT job. That I can confirm."

"I actually hope what I heard is wrong about him being offered the job. If he wasn't he WILL be @ K-State."

• Upvote 1

This is the "twitter twit"here and I register to clear 2 things up:

1. I am not reporting that Forrest has been offered the job. I said it was a rumor and it is what I heard.

2. I am not backing off my original tweet. I'm not trying to break news. I was told by a family friend that is well connected with the UNT program that he got the offer. It may or may not be true in the end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2