How Fast Do You Have To Go...

0315rio-vista-wreck.jpg

0315rio-vista-wreck3.jpg

Pretty damn fast I would imagine? Horrible wreck down in Rio Vista yesterday that is unfortunately repeated every day some where, and I've seen it many times myself over the past 14 years. This time a 16 year old hauling ass with 3 other kids on board, losing control of her car and hitting a tree, killing a 19 year old. It's amazing more were not killed?

One teen killed, 3 injured in violent Rio Vista Wreck

My Lt. knows the family of the girl killed, and said they are just devastated. I just feel terrible for them.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

VW or at least one of the cars was.

I believe it was a VW Passat. Also, I was told all four passengers were seat belted, yet were all ejected due to the force and the car coming apart. This was a very rare event in two ways, that persons wearing seatbelts were ejected, and that three of them who were ejected survived.

Rick