2012 Spring Preview - All-Transfer Team

GreenBat

Cam Feldt, North Texas via Arkansas

The Mean Green is ecstatic about landing a heralded offensive lineman who began his career in the SEC. Feldt was a three-star prospect two years ago, drawing considerable attention throughout the south and southwest. The 6-4, 295-pound native Texan should vie for a starting job the moment he begins practicing this spring.

All-Transfer team

The writer apparently didn't research the star rating for Feldt. Cam was a four star athlete (5.8) on Rivals. He was the second highest-rated athlete that Arkansas signed in 2010.

It's been told that he and his brother Boone feed off of one another so I believe that you'll see him turn it up a notch this fall.

The writer apparently didn't research the star rating for Feldt. Cam was a four star athlete (5.8) on Rivals. He was the second highest-rated athlete that Arkansas signed in 2010.

It's been told that he and his brother Boone feed off of one another so I believe that you'll see him turn it up a notch this fall.

So much conflicting information on this guy...

I guess it really comes down to attitude and how hard he wants to work?

I guess it really comes down to attitude and how hard he wants to work?

As it seems to be with all athletes! It will definitely be interesting to see how Cam works out along side Boone....I'm thinking this could bode very well for the Mean green and I am looking forward to seeing both these guys wearing Mean Green Green.

As it seems to be with all athletes! It will definitely be interesting to see how Cam works out along side Boone....I'm thinking this could bode very well for the Mean green and I am looking forward to seeing both these guys wearing Mean Green Green.

Gonna be a helluva battle for offensive line spots given the young starters returning from last year (who certainly, at the very least, did a creditable job last year). I know for sure they are not just going to roll over and cede their positions to the Feldt brothers!

Going into last season most of us were concerned about the offensive line. I, for one, am not concerned any longer.