Funny La. Tech Video on Realignment

Harry

By the way, a very good movie whose title escapes me. (Anyone know its title)?

You know, both school's fans have kicked each other around for awhile now, but deep, deep down and in my heart of hearts the best case scenario would be if both UNT and La Tech received invites. The rivalry aspects of our 2 schools would have already been conceived on BBB.com and GMG.com long, long ago. (Right, HogDawg)?:lol:

GMG!

If you can't poke fun at yourself, who can you make fun of?

:rolleyes:

Amen Dwayne. I thought it was great and believe me we share in this realignment frustration -- it helps to laugh about it! Hope both of our programs can come out of this ok.

By the way, a very good movie whose title escapes me. (Anyone know its title)?

You know, both school's fans have kicked each other around for awhile now, but deep, deep down and in my heart of hearts the best case scenario would be if both UNT and La Tech received invites. The rivalry aspects of our 2 schools would have already been conceived on BBB.com and GMG.com long, long ago. (Right, HogDawg)?:lol:

GMG!

Downfall