1st practice

H-towngreen

According to what I found in a web search:

Men can start practicing on October 14 in 2011....and October 12 in 2012.

(Used to be, that the start was always October 15---they changed that because there were too many Midnight Madness events on weekday nights.)

The women's formula is that they can start practice at 5 p.m........40 days before their first regular season game.

I hope this is all accurate....as we all know there can be wrong info on the internet.

Edited by SUMG
  • Upvote 2

(Used to be, that the start was always October 15---they changed that because there were too many Midnight Madness events on weekday nights.)

The women's formula is that they can start practice at 5 p.m........40 days before their first regular season game.

I hope this is all accurate....as we all know there can be wrong info on the internet.

Blasphemy!

Glad you found the info. My search didn't get me anywhere, other than finding the 2010 date.

I heard JJ decided to lock the gates.

well that decisions certainly will want to make people get excited for the UNT basketball season... (rolls eyes) I know people who go watch the football team practice day in day. Thats how you draw a crowd. One day we will learn how to fill the pit win or lose

well that decisions certainly will want to make people get excited for the UNT basketball season... (rolls eyes) I know people who go watch the football team practice day in day. Thats how you draw a crowd. One day we will learn how to fill the pit win or lose

Yea, how dare JJ keep out the 10 people that would have shown up to see the team run the three man weave. What was he thinking?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yea, how dare JJ keep out the 10 people that would have shown up to see the team run the three man weave. What was he thinking?

... there is more to a practice then the 3 man weave... I do understand that a lot of basketball practices are closed events. But students would show up. Its just a draw just like midnight madness to let people see what you can do. Just Hype the team already!

• Upvote 1