Good luck this saturday

tulsahurricane12

Hey Mean Green nation. Good luck this saturday. Should be a good game. Tulsa is getting two defensive starters that have been out this year back for this week. Brown was our leading tackler in 2009, didnt play last season and hasnt yet this year so im definitley looking forward to him being back. And then Rose is a transfer from UCLA, got injured early in the OU game and should be back also. Im thinking our freshman QB will be getting the start instead of Kinne to let kinne heal for conference play.

Who are the players to watch for UNT?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think our guys will need it. I want UNT to win, of course, but even with key players out for injuries, I think the favor still rests in Tulsa's hands. But like any game, all it takes are a few minor mistakes that turn into points and momentum. UNT will have to play at 100% to beat your Tulsa guys, and they'll have to do it for all 4 quarters, which I haven't seen our UNT guys do yet.

Tulsa will win if they play to their caliber. The team should be better conditioned, the altitude should play in Tulsa's favor, and they may play on the current weakness at the secondary and by running a fast-paced game. If Tulsa loses, it'll be on turnovers if they give enough of them away at the worst times and it'll be because Dunbar is given too much attention and the passing game opens up.

UNT will win if they can play 100% for 100% of the game. So far, they seem to sputter in the second half, so if they don't last all the way through, a large enough scoring gap has to be created in the first half. The defense will need to create turnovers and establish dominance while the offense keeps Tulsa's offense off the field.

• Upvote 1

Hey Mean Green nation. Good luck this saturday. Should be a good game. Tulsa is getting two defensive starters that have been out this year back for this week. Brown was our leading tackler in 2009, didnt play last season and hasnt yet this year so im definitley looking forward to him being back. And then Rose is a transfer from UCLA, got injured early in the OU game and should be back also. Im thinking our freshman QB will be getting the start instead of Kinne to let kinne heal for conference play.

Who are the players to watch for UNT?

A freshman QB starting? Excellent!

montgomery-burns-1067726.jpg

Players to watch:

RB-Dunbar & Hamilton form a nice 1-2 punch.

WR/KR-Brelan Chancellor

MLB-Zach Orr, our OLB's are pretty good too.

P-Will Atteberry

Hey, do you know "TulsaFanInTexas"? If so, could you please send him over?

• Upvote 1

A freshman QB starting? Excellent!

montgomery-burns-1067726.jpg

Players to watch:

RB-Dunbar & Hamilton form a nice 1-2 punch.

WR/KR-Brelan Chancellor

MLB-Zach Orr, our OLB's are pretty good too.

P-Will Atteberry

Hey, do you know "TulsaFanInTexas"? If so, could you please send him over?

[/quote

Thats just what i hope. Last week against Boise kinne threw 4 ints because he couldnt put pressure on his injured knee. Couldnt get enough power to throw deep balls so it was very easy to guard. And with that injury, obviously he wasnt able to run which is a big part of his game. So I am hoping if he no progress has been made, that he sits this game out, but im sure he will play if he thinks he can.

Yea, ill see if i can get him over. i dont see him on much on rivals but ill see what i can do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At an elevation of 663 feet, the air is extremely thin. Especially during the summer when it's 100 degrees with a dewpoint of 75. It's kind of like the air at peak of Everest in winter.

This weekend though, it shouldn't be to bad. Just in case though, if you're coming wear your heavy shoes so you don't get picked up by the wind and carried away somewhere ;o)

At an elevation of 663 feet, the air is extremely thin. Especially during the summer when it's 100 degrees with a dewpoint of 75. It's kind of like the air at peak of Everest in winter.

This weekend though, it shouldn't be to bad. Just in case though, if you're coming wear your heavy shoes so you don't get picked up by the wind and carried away somewhere ;o)

663 feet? Are you kidding me! We have ant hills almost as high as that. :lol:

• Upvote 1

663 feet? Are you kidding me! We have ant hills almost as high as that. :lol:

LOL, yes. About what I thought when I saw the altitude comment :lol:

As for the tailgating rules, Call the school.

I honestly have no clue. OSU had tents, smokers, and cars set up where TU fans regularly get in trouble for just parking.

They tend to cater well to opposing fans so I bet they'll set you up with a sweet spot within 3-4 blocks of the stadium.