The Most Important Question of All...

Many UH fans, including myself, have come over to your board asking all sorts of questions regarding tickets, parking, tailgating, local amenities, etc. You've all been very helpful.

But we've neglected to ask the most important question of all:

Do you sell alcohol in the stadium?

Yes, but only in the club seats and suites

I have heard this too. It was offered at the open house on the main level.

I heard this at the cookout as well where they had $2 beer. They could make a ridiculous amount of money off of students alone if they sold beer for cheap.

Edited by UNTP1
  • Upvote 3

Hopefully that isn't their sales pitch.

"Do you know how much money we could make by selling alcohol to students?!"

I've never understood why not to sell beer at college sporting events. If you're going to allow students of age to drink in the parking lot for free, you might as well cash in on them drinking inside.

• Upvote 1

Here's an article by Greg Doyel of CBS Sports on the subject, although his perspective is primarily NFL.

http://www.cbssports.../story/15482665

"Alcohol is the problem, and if 70,000 people can handle their alcohol but three cannot -- and as a result, two fans get shot and another gets beaten into critical condition -- then that's three too many."

Responsibility. Pass it on (to somebody else).

• Downvote 3

....or you could just bring in like 10 flasks full of beer....that's a much more inefficient way to accomplish the object though...

All about efficiency. Why I have an IV bag of whiskey ready to be inserted straight into my liver, skip the glass, mouth, throat, stomach, upper and lower intestines, get right to the chase.