Dallas Morning News North Texas Football 2011 poll

eulesseagle

I'm going with 5-7 until I see the boys play

I went with 6-6 after seeing how the team responded to Coach Canales last year. I think they will respond better this year and get a few breaks our way. This is the most experienced staff that I have seen at NT and with a couple of coaches with NFL experience this will definitely help.

I went with 6-6 after seeing how the team responded to Coach Canales last year. I think they will respond better this year and get a few breaks our way. This is the most experienced staff that I have seen at NT and with a couple of coaches with NFL experience this will definitely help.

I too picked 6 - 6. Same reasoning... I think we go on a decent late season run....

As of right now as this minute, 62.62% expect us to win between 5 and 8 games.

Fellas, I think that shows there is some true optimism in the fan base. I agree we should win at least five, having won three last year with a bum coaching staff and many key injuries.

My chant remains the same:

(1) Coaching experience matters

(2) The Sun Belt isn't a high climb

Let's go win some and whatnot! We are superior race of Denton; bring your women and children to our new stadium to witness the spectacle of our resurgence and, finally, our day in the sun!

• Upvote 1

Right now, as I leave for lunch to go get a dead animal sandwich, 66.67% of the voters believe UNT will win 5 to 8 of its games.

I think it's on! Let's break outta this mutha like a bunch of people hiding in a trojan horse who get pulled into a city after the city people think the ships of their enemy have sailed away, but some of the enemies are hiding in the trojan horse and come out later after the Tonight Show with Jay Leno when everyone is good and asleep and open up the city gates and let the rest of the enemies, who are their friends, into the city to kill and destroy their real enemies, who at the beginning of this sentence were just people in a city who found a big, wooden horse and rolled it back into their city as a souvenir of victory, but which became, ironically, a terrible instrument of doom.

Let us become that terrible and ironic instrument of doom that as of 11:53 a.m. Central Standard Time on July 19, 2011, 66.67% of voters in a sports poll who care think we can be!

• Upvote 2

Right now, as I leave for lunch to go get a dead animal sandwich, 66.67% of the voters believe UNT will win 5 to 8 of its games.

I think it's on! Let's break outta this mutha like a bunch of people hiding in a trojan horse who get pulled into a city after the city people think the ships of their enemy have sailed away, but some of the enemies are hiding in the trojan horse and come out later after the Tonight Show with Jay Leno when everyone is good and asleep and open up the city gates and let the rest of the enemies, who are their friends, into the city to kill and destroy their real enemies, who at the beginning of this sentence were just people in a city who found a big, wooden horse and rolled it back into their city as a souvenir of victory, but which became, ironically, a terrible instrument of doom.

Let us become that terrible and ironic instrument of doom that as of 11:53 a.m. Central Standard Time on July 19, 2011, 66.67% of voters in a sports poll who care think we can be!

You kill me! :lol: