2013 HS - Shirmane Thomas - 6'2" PG

All these guys did enroll at Prime Prep. (along with another Grace Prep kid) If allowed to play this year, Prime Prep should open up as the #1 team in Texas, despite playing at the 3A level.

Zach Coleman, a 6-6 early commit to Missouri (Woodrow Wilson) has reopened his recruitment. Thought at the time that he was a reach for a high major; may now look for a more realistic option. UNT makes sense but we already have a similar type player in Anthony Norris for the 2013 class.

Edit:

So many transfers taking place daily. Fort Bend Travis, in my opinion, moves back into the #1 slot with the addition of 2 sports star Derrick Griffin (Texas A&M commit) to go with the Harrison twins. Many high school teams today are better than college teams.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/jB4_9-llXkaQJQl14DLJlg/breaking-down-high-school-basketballs-transfer-train.htm

Coleman to UMass , I think Thomas chooses Wichita State by the end of the day

• Upvote 1

All these guys did enroll at Prime Prep. (along with another Grace Prep kid) If allowed to play this year, Prime Prep should open up as the #1 team in Texas, despite playing at the 3A level.

Zach Coleman, a 6-6 early commit to Missouri (Woodrow Wilson) has reopened his recruitment. Thought at the time that he was a reach for a high major; may now look for a more realistic option. UNT makes sense but we already have a similar type player in Anthony Norris for the 2013 class.

Edit:

So many transfers taking place daily. Fort Bend Travis, in my opinion, moves back into the #1 slot with the addition of 2 sports star Derrick Griffin (Texas A&M commit) to go with the Harrison twins. Many high school teams today are better than college teams.

http://www.maxpreps....nsfer-train.htm

Had no idea that Griffin transferred to Travis. Travis is loaded!

• 5 months later...

Rivals still has Thomas open.

Is he a possibility?

Very

I actually think he commits to us (I'd say a 50/50 shot)

* I think Wichita St pulled the offer

** looking back maybe I was thinking about creighton pulling the offer. Sorry my keeping up with these sorta things has declined recently

Edited by NT03

• 1 month later...

Something's amiss.

I don't think he would choose TN Tech over us. I'm betting his offer was pulled.

i think so too. if you look at his rivals page, it shows offers from creighton, santa clara, wichita st., nevada and us. now he ends up at tennessee tech?

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1