Going To Miami For North Texas vs. FIU

Don't forget to make your reservations to Joe's Stone Crab. Yuuuum.

Will do, thanks for the tip

Flying in on Wednesday morning and the hotel is booked.....Can't wait!

We are staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami. Going to try and get by without renting a car cause car rentals there are crazy expensive.

Flying to Ft. Lauderdale on Spirit Airlines, then Friday to Nassau to Atlantis! Go Mean Green! If I can transport anyone, let me know. I am getting a mini-van!

Rick

I will be coming in to Miami International on Thursday at 12:50, you can find me outside of the AA terminal. I will need to be taken to the hotel so I can check in and change into my game clothes then I will need to be taken to the game. And of course back to the hotel after the game. Thanks for offering! If you come out with us after the game I'll buy you a drink lol

I'm not asking for too much am I? :roadrage:

• Upvote 1

Will Smith is going.....

• Upvote 3

We are booked... heading down Wednesday and hanging around till Sunday. We are staying at the Fountainebleu in South Beach.. I hope Lebron's Mom doesn't punch me. Look forward to partying with everyone Thursday before the game.

Mean Green party in South Beach after the game or Friday night! Are you guys renting a car or doing the public transit to get by?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a hall pass from the wife to go to Miami for this game. Can't wait. I plan to stay at the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay also. I'll be going solo. This will be my 3rd road game to ever attend...1st one out of state. I plan to hit Tulsa this year as well.

:thumbsu:

I wonder if Patrick Cobbs will be able to attend.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

I got a hall pass from the wife to go to Miami for this game. Can't wait. I plan to stay at the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay also. I'll be going solo. This will be my 3rd road game to ever attend...1st one out of state. I plan to hit Tulsa this year as well.

:thumbsu:

I wonder if Patrick Cobbs will be able to attend.

Awesome! Mean Green Scrappy and I are staying at the same Marriott too!

For those of you who are on the fence about going, if you book to FLL it is alot cheaper than booking a flight to MIA.

We are also definitely looking at going on the Tulsa trip.

• 1 month later...

Leave granted and flights purchased! The Tegucigalpa chapter of the the UNT Alumni Association will be in the house on September 1!!!!

My wife and I will be in Miami for the FIU game with my FIU alumn co-worker and her husband. Now if we can just pull off an upset so I can have bragging rights this year. My smack talk doesn't stand up to well when they keep beating us in pretty much every sport.

You have Men's Basketball to lord over your co-worker.

I'll be making the 3hr drive from Sarasota down to Miami. Gonna bring the wife and both kiddo's. First UNT game for my 4 month old daughter out of the womb, she was present for the Fouts finale, just incubating.

We're going to drive up Thursday morning and head back Sunday afternoon, turn it into a little mini vacay. Then turn around and make a bigger road trip for the Stadium Opener.

"Football, Basketball!"

WNNT!

It definitely sounds like there should be a pretty good turnout of UNT fans in Miami!

Is it September 1st yet???

Only 56 days to go.... Hope the boys realize how close the season opener is. Guarantee you coach Mac does. 60 days is nothing. Thank goodness the Mavs went deep and ate up the month of June.

WNNT!