Post-Spring Two-Deep

Brett Vito

Injuries clearly taking their toll on the look of the O-Line 2 deep. Hopefully extended Spring time for guys like Franklin, Anyiam, Summerfield and Y'Baro will show as long term gains and depth and guys like Feeley, Leppo, Adedipe and Bean will be healthy come Fall. Should make for some good competition in August.

At WR...seems I was reading more about Olawale and his transition to a new position and hadn't really heard much on Teegarden's performance. Those who have been to practice, can any of you speak to his performance and presence in the current 2 deep?

D-Line looks to be about what I expected...would prefer to see Kyle White and his 300 pounds work his way into the DT talk. Looks like plenty of room for Micah Thompson and Terrell Brooks to compete in the Fall.

Pretty much the same thing, except one is right on the line. For the most part you have one on the field and not the other, except for some possible short yardage formations.

cl is right. The uback and tightend however are almost always on the field at the same time and I cant think of a time when they aren't. I hope to see the uback featured in alot of bootleg type plays this year. I think some added motion with the uback when we are in the I and throw in a bootleg will really help us get the ball into the flats or deep drags depending on the direction the play is designed to go.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Injuries clearly taking their toll on the look of the O-Line 2 deep. Hopefully extended Spring time for guys like Franklin, Anyiam, Summerfield and Y'Baro will show as long term gains and depth and guys like Feeley, Leppo, Adedipe and Bean will be healthy come Fall. Should make for some good competition in August.

At WR...seems I was reading more about Olawale and his transition to a new position and hadn't really heard much on Teegarden's performance. Those who have been to practice, can any of you speak to his performance and presence in the current 2 deep?

D-Line looks to be about what I expected...would prefer to see Kyle White and his 300 pounds work his way into the DT talk. Looks like plenty of room for Micah Thompson and Terrell Brooks to compete in the Fall.

I noticed Teegarden rotating in and out, but I really don't remember any big plays....just an average catch here and there.

IMHO, if Bynes fully recovers by this fall, he will move ahead of Stradford.

I too would like to see Kyle White get actively involved in the rotation.

Sean January is a very pleasant surprise to me. I look forward to him picking up this fall where he left off this spring.

I too would like to see Kyle White get actively involved in the rotation.

Sean January is a very pleasant surprise to me. I look forward to him picking up this fall where he left off this spring.

Silver...agree 100%

Pretty much the same thing, except one is right on the line. For the most part you have one on the field and not the other, except for some possible short yardage formations.

Seems like I remember a play in the scrimmage Saturday where all 3 (Power, Prior, and Drew Miller) were on the field. That's something we haven't seen the last few years.

The wide reciever Depth chart is totally wrong

X- Bynes and Stradford Z- Chancelor Olawalle Y- Carey and Schutza A- Taylor and Teegarden.

During the fall Bynes and Outlaw will be starting Outside recievers along with Chancelor. The inside recievers will be Carey Taylor Schutza and Most likely Chancelor inside some too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone had any comments on Nick Summerfield, especially regarding his play during the Spring?

I met him during my last trip back to Denton, and was quite impressed with this young man. I am hoping for some great things out of him...