Mean Green Defeat #11 Mizzu

NT03

Great job, but what an odd year for the softball program. We beat Missouri, Baylor and ULa-La, but get swept by the likes of MUTS, etc... I like what Coach Hubbard is doing, but we've got to be more consistent.

Our pitching is very, very young. A freshman, a redshirt freshman, and a sophomore. I have not delved into the stats or anything, but that may have something to do with the inconsistency.

Here I sit in Columbia, MO visiting my in-laws and I forgot to bring an NT cap so I could quietly gloat over the Tiger's impotence against the mighty Mean Green. How could I be so forgetful. :(

Being a Denia native, it is your duty to request that UNT and City of Denton put together a plan to route your hat to your current location.

It's not your fault you packed your current wardrobe!

• Upvote 4

We have been going with just 2 pitchers lately as the third has been injured.

Also Caitlin Grimes, one of our catchers, has been out but returned yesterday. She is 3rd on the team in BA, and is first or second in HR's, Slugging, RBI's,etc.

We are making progress, and it is fun to see wins against top 20's. We have to add depth that will bring consistency.

GMG