2011 Recruiting Class

UNT90

With the current class being ranked #31 after the early signing period, how will Tony Mitchell affect our final ranking? Will he be included in this recruiting class for the purpose of national ranking?

It would be nice to have a class ranked in the top 20, which I think would happen if Mitchell is included. Does anyone know if Mitchell will be included for this purpose?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

here is a little article by rivals about it : rivals.com

I saw this posted earlier, but it really doesn't answer the question, which is, will Tony Mitchell be counted as a 2011 recruit when the the final 2011 recruiting classes are ranked. If so, I think we could possibnly have a top 20 class, thus generating good pubicity and hopefully a buzz among top recruits about the program.

Edited by UNT90

I saw this posted earlier, but it really doesn't answer the question, which is, will Tony Mitchell be counted as a 2011 recruit when the the final 2011 recruiting classes are ranked. If so, I think we could possibnly have a top 20 class, thus generating good pubicity and hopefully a buzz among top recruits about the program.

The answer is no, at least as far as these recruiting websites are concerned.

The -1 didn't come from me but could've come from someone thinking the same as I do. Let's worry about our current situation more and our possible future later.

Yeah, let's worry about the future when it's the present!

Maybe we could all learn something from the 6Ps.

Prior

Planning

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

• Upvote 1