Unt Mens Game Vs Arkansas St Televised

LakeTravis

My bride and I will be in our "usual" seats at the Super Pit. All local fans ned to be watching the game at the Super Pit. The team has earned the support and UNT needs a good crowd for TV. Come on folks, be there...in the Super Pit...to cheer on the Mean green. Would be great if there were an extra effort around campus to help guarantee a bigger than usual student turnout as well. Be there Mean Green fans...be there in person to cheer on the Mean Green.

Just FYI...rumor has it that the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Assoc. will host a "watch party" for the televised WKY game on Feb. 12th at Fox and Hounds in Lewisville. Stand by for details and confirmation. All Mean Green Alumni and fans welcome to attend.

We'll be back with you with details and confirmation. GO ALUMNI...GO MEAN GREEN!

Come on...give your valentine and early gift by taking them to the Alumni Watch Party. What more could they want??????? :wub::jig::thumbsu:

What would you rather have:

ESPN game with some team of unknown broadcasters who probably won't know basketball

or

TXA21 game with George Dunham and Hank Dickenson

That's what I thought.

Despite it being on a local broadcast, we could be looking a defending at 16 game home win streak against the Indians Wolves.

Edited by UNTFan23

What would you rather have:

ESPN game with some team of unknown broadcasters who probably won't know basketball

or

TXA21 game with George Dunham and Hank Dickenson

That's what I thought.

Which is fine so long as we only recruit players from the DFW area.

Players from Houston or say...Louisiana *cough* Josh White Kedrick Hogans*cough cough* can't see UNT play if they aren't in DFW. Telling recruits that in addition to all of the other great things happening to this program that we were on TV twice this season is good. However, telling them that we were on ESPN twice this season is much cooler and makes a much better impression.

Edited by Army of Dad