Public Admin Majors/Minors?

Anyone a current undergrad, graduate, or former student who was involved in public administration. I have a 10 page essay due May 2nd and I need ideas as to what would fill up those 10 pages. It has to be about a current problem or crisis, and the evaluation, implementation of the plan, and possible or resulting effects of a plan or plans. Any help would be great.

Your best option is to look at the fiscal problems that are causing many local cities heaps of trouble. Plano for instance is almost all grown out and are losing Tax monies to the outer ring cities now. Go in look at their budget and procedures and make a plan on how they can be more efficient and find monies from other sources. You can easily get 10-15 pages from that mess, believe me I have a 15 page paper due over the Denton County budget coming up.

You can also look at any leadership conflicts, implementation of bonds from previous elections. Topics are almost endless.

Good Luck on the paper.